join the team
WE ARE HIRING! We are looking to expand our team with psychologists and clinical social workers who want to offer an integrated whole-health approach in outpatient, virtual, and hospital-based settings. Specialities needed include Health & Behavior, Pediatric Psychology, Eating/Feeding Therapies, and Neurodevelopmental & Psychological Assessments.
Program Development Manager
The Program Development Manager is a resourceful self-starter with plenty of hustle. They thrive in a start-up environment; they love a challenge and can make things happen. They have experience managing in an independent retail or business environment. They are passionate about helping people of all ages use to improve their lives. They dream of launching a business, bringing a vision into reality, and managing all aspects of business operations. The Program Development Manager will build a foundation for a successful launch, and then bring the new program into a successful first year of operation, driving sales, managing costs and running a smooth, responsive program. Stepping Stone Clinic is looking for candidates to make at least an 18 month commitment to launching the program, but the position will continue indefinitely for a successful Program Development Manager interested in continuing on after that.
Duties and Responsibilities
Activities below are required before and after program launch and will focus on managing day to day operations, growing clientele and contracts while controlling costs, managing staff and building sustainability.
- Plan and lead marketing drives to gain additional clients and contracts
- Develop relationships with local schools and community partners
- Develop promotional plan for newspaper inserts, local radio, relevant websites, social media etc.
- Assisting to complete the build out of a new space and new systems
- Research oversee vendor selection
- Develop pricing strategy and merchandising plan
- Financing / Financial Management/Bookkeeping
- Staffing structure/job descriptions/employee benefits
- Determine pay scale based on budget and local job market
- Develop personnel policy manual to guide future personnel decisions
- Hiring, training and development of staff
- Management training for management team members
- Oversee project management to ensure that projects stays within budget and timeline
Desired Qualifications – Start-Up Experiences and Abilities
- Experience with startup business
- Demonstrated creativity and innovation in businesses
- High level of comfort with uncertainty and change
- Operational experience
- Personal and professional values that align with the cooperative business model
- Strategic planning experience
- Understanding of the components of financial statements
- Operating capital and cash budgeting experience
- Ability to manage own and others’ time
- Ability to present spoken/written information clearly
- Demonstrated ability to give and receive feedback
If you would like to be part of this rewarding opportunity, send an email introducing yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you considering a career in education, psychology, social work, sociology, or public health?
WE ARE HIRING! We are looking to expand our team of executive function coaches for our e-learning edition of homework help.
Do you want to help children with Neurodevelopmental disorders? Do you want to learn executive function therapy to help children with their challenges? Do you want to make a difference in patients’ lives? This cutting edge approach to teaching and training helps build fundamental brain based skills to give patients the basis to succeed. Get quality training from a neuropsychologist who specializes in neurodevelopmental and learning disorders. You will then work directly with the students as you implement these strategies as part of our team.
Stepping Stone Clinic is an integrated mental health clinic whose mission is to help turn stumbling blocks into stepping stones for our patients. Part of our mission is to help young people successfully meet today’s challenges in school and beyond, using tools that will benefit them long after they have stopped working with us. We help teach patients how to manage their time and attention, plan and prioritize, and become more organized, all so they gain confidence and become willing to take on even greater challenges.
We want people who are energetic and strive to make a difference!!
- no subject specialties needed
- training available
Trainer will provide the following services:
- Implement Executive Functioning Coaching Strategies
- Supervise 3-5 students in a small class atmosphere (in-person or virtual)
- Learn and implement executive function techniques to build a process for study and success
- Available for leading sessions 2-3 afternoons/evenings per week
Necessary skills required: Patience and love for seeing students succeed, encouraging and assisting students with organization, problem solving, self-advocacy, completing homework on time, planning, and working memory.
- Working toward a 2-4 year degree in education, social work, psychology, or related field
- Ability to work with students of all ages and backgrounds
- Pass background check
- Maintain confidentiality with any sensitive information
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, veterans or other status unrelated to job qualifications.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $16.00 per hour
If you would like to be part of this rewarding opportunity, send an email introducing yourself to email@example.com.
If you would like to be part of this rewarding opportunity, send an email introducing yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a community member who has accessed mental health services for yourself or a loved one? Please consider joining our advisory committee to provide insight and feedback about the care offered at Stepping Stone Clinic.
Include a little information about yourself and your “why” for wanting to be on the advisory committee to email@example.com.